joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I've officially  lowered my bar for the Sunday-Monday deal. 1 inch(as usual). Never any shortage of qpf in events when its 33 at the surface and aoa that through the entire column this winter. Just about an inch of rain here thus far...33 degrees, and still raining its a** off.

Nice to see NYC is currently getting hammered with heavy snow  :whistle:

Ji might be on perpetual suicide watch during the winter. I'm not sure how he's survived this long.

He will be fine but trust me if Monday doesn't deliver 6"+ for him he is going to go on a posting spree that may reach epic meltdown status. I'm having a mini meltdown of sorts but my expectations are closer to reality...but I also know they are coming off as negative...at this point I've said my prediction and will just sit back and enjoy whatever may fall this week...as I always do!!

Leesburg needs to be more subtle in his trolling.

Nah...I admitted I was have a small meltdown...but I'm done....please do check verification on my guesses though before you get too smug though

He's been taking his cue from Ji.

I've been pretty accurate so far this year....even if I'm just goofing around.

Leesburg is smarter than he looks

Your boy DT has already jumped on last nights euro....with the appropriate amount of ifs buts and mights....but it's clear he is pegging the redeveloper off of the coast destroying SNE to NYC....euro gives leesburg 1.8" by the way ;)

Your boy DT has already jumped on last nights euro....with the appropriate amount of ifs buts and mights....but it's clear he is pegging the redeveloper off of the coast destroying SNE to NYC....euro gives leesburg 1.8" by the way ;)

Could be.. the sad thing for him is someday the Euro may totally take his job. I bet someone could even program a Euro bot to spit out expletives.

Archived