12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Monday Mauler or Monday Bawler?

Deck Pic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually resolution spreads things out but in this case the differences in resolution introduce the butterfly effect introducing differences in the forecasts that grow with time.  I would guess with such a flat wave the coarser resolution has a much harder time resolving the feature giving it a flatter look.

:thumbsup: I agree Wes, FWIW.

Based on prelim panels, I dont think the NAM is going to be as good as 0z...Maybe im wrong, but vort doesnt look as organized and neither is 700 mb RH and precip in TX/OK area

I think it's going to be south.. 

North trend is favored, but this is a different beast. I'm sure it will entice me till Sunday then disappoint me. 

I suppose its better than screaming north like the EURO..We need to thread the needlee here and thats always tough, but Ill still take south over north for now

I agree, especially considering all the recent north trends of the actual systems.

Yep.  It'll irk the sh*t out of me if VA Beach gets hit again (and we don't), but absolutely nothing good can happen on the south end.  As Tue showed (for most), at least sometimes happy surprises occur on the north side.

VB may get the most precip, but it looks like rain to me on the NAM

Archived