joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2013 Obs/Banter/Complaining/Sarcasm

Ellinwood

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on recent years, we're still enjoying a great run of weather. Yes, its been muggy the past few days and we'll have highs in the low-mid 80s for a good portion of the week, but I'd take that over low-mid 90s. The holiday weekend looks beautiful.....prob too cool for the beach, but otherwise wonderful.

DCA is going to go above normal on the month by mid-week.  Looks like spring is going to be pretty much dead-on average.

Agree, but then we might drop back a bit below normal with the weekend.  Monthly total probably will come down to the Tues-Fri potential heat next week.  Right now, I'd hedge that we end up slightly above normal on the month...+1F or so?

We could use a good all day soaker.  My garden can only benefit so much from the watering can.

Unfortunately for all gardens far and wide, that doesn't seem likely anytime in the near future. These hit or miss showers are not going to keep us from the watering chores. I have actually cut back on some of the planting this year. Don't want the water bill I had last summer!

Archived