joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2013 Obs/Banter/Complaining/Sarcasm

Ellinwood

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's worth it when you get to spend three weeks straight with mark and Ian, in a car, everyday, from morning till bed.

That's not true,  He'll get to spend a few hours standing on the side of the road with them as well.

mapgirl, on 17 May 2013 - 06:42 AM, said:

It's worth it when you get to spend three weeks straight with mark and Ian, in a car, everyday, from morning till bed.

I'm sure we will all get to know each other very well. I'm excited. This is going to be great learning experience from lots of angles.

H2O, on 17 May 2013 - 07:01 AM, said:

He won't go now when you put it that way

I had a dream last night that I was frantically packing and late, when Ian showed up and walked through my second floor window and told me to get going.

Bob Chill, on 17 May 2013 - 08:07 AM, said:

Maybe I'll fly out and join you when the going gets good. My tech equipment consists of ice, cooler, and 30 packs.

Payment in alcohol on non-chase days it totally acceptable. :lol:

Scuddz, on 17 May 2013 - 08:50 AM, said:

That's not true, He'll get to spend a few hours standing on the side of the road with them as well.

But NOT the kind when the hood is up or there is more than one wheel off the ground. In this business, when a wheel leaves the ground, your doomed.

When do you guys leave and  which one of you is the nutty chase leader like Timmer? 

Probably not the leader but my money for nutty is on Meddler, Mark will be the stressed out driver yelling at him, and Ian will be in the backseat on twitter while they're both yelling at him to take pictures.

While Ian and Mark are out of the sub-region, we might as well lock all the threads not discussing Winter 2013-14.  

OMG so you're in charge? oh noes

Hope they get some good chase weather.  

I know they are driving non-stop to get to Nebraska for tomorrow and sunday's possiblities

Meh, you won't have much to do if the weather continues to be boring. Plus, severe weenies are not troublemakers like snow weenies

Hard for either of the 2 severe weenies to be troublemakers when one is a board admin and the other is a red-tagger who mostly posts in another sub-region.  But I'll stay vigilant!  

When do you guys leave and which one of you is the nutty chase leader like Timmer?

We are on our way now. Might stop for food. Near Frederick. Long night but spc upgrade to mod tomorrow helps. Looks like a spectaculars few days at least.

We are on our way now. Might stop for food. Near Frederick. Long night but spc upgrade to mod tomorrow helps. Looks like a spectaculars few days at least.

Have a safe trip, happy hunting. I hope you get a few good ones. Please get back in time for our banner 2013-2014 winter.

It seems a little odd to wish an ef5 on someone but what the heck. I hope you get ef5'd!

Your bringing the beer to our funerals right?

Archived