wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
May 2013 Obs/Banter/Complaining/Sarcasm

Ellinwood

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warm front seems like it is getting hung up in the mountains.  Could this be the summer of under performing warmth?

If late winter and spring are any indication, could be.  It seems like we are in a pattern that is going to be hard to break.  Not sure I would be forecasting summer to be warmer than normal.  In fact, I wouldn't be shocked to see a cooler than normal summer - a lot of cooler days, with the occasional 1-3 day streak of warmth to break up the cool.  Seems like heat will be centered in the middle of the country (at least that's what it seems to be setting up as right now).

If late winter and spring are any indication, could be.  It seems like we are in a pattern that is going to be hard to break.  Not sure I would be forecasting summer to be warmer than normal.  In fact, I wouldn't be shocked to see a cooler than normal summer - a lot of cooler days, with the occasional 1-3 day streak of warmth to break up the cool.  Seems like heat will be centered in the middle of the country (at least that's what it seems to be setting up as right now).

I'd be more than glad if we could catch a break from the past three record breaking summers.

LOL.  Winchester just went down 5 degrees in 20 minutes.

It is bouncing around, went up to 88.6 a few minutes ago.  Now this place tends to be hot, I do have high trust in the Davis VP2 however.

It is located 4' off the fence and 4' off the ground, there are no real trees here, my yard has a black stained fence too. Still a big swing from the 30.7 low the other day. 

I'm kinda new to the pollen allergy thing and only started noticing symptoms 3-4 years ago (scratchy throat, sneezing.)

Is it just me or have the past two days been REALLY BAD? I thought rain knocked down pollen levels... Yet it now feels as if there are 58 pieces of pollen stuck to each eyeball, and has me wanting to dunk my face in a bucket of water.

If this is pollen related, does anyone have any tips or tricks to share?  The scratchy throat and sneezing I can handle. But wanting to scratch my eyeballs out of their sockets, is entirely a different thing...

Archived