• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2013 Obs/Banter/Complaining/Sarcasm

Ellinwood

But according to your nearest airport, you should be loving it right now.

ztq2tEo.png

Those of us that hate the heat can only wish.........

Hard to complain too much about this spring, but today was a terrible slap in the face

to what is on the way rest of summer. Now is when a condo/house in Snowshoe

would come into good use. Maybe they'd let me build something up on top of Mt.

Washington for a summer place. :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol @ the warmth complaints

Are you people ever happy?

The complaints seems worse this year than it was last year when it was hot almost all the time.

My drive in at 3:30am with temps in the upper 60s was excellent. Been missing these mornings. Another run up into the 80s today, but onshore flow looks to drop things back into the low to mid 70s for highs this weekend (looks much cooler than it did yesterday).

The complaints seems worse this year than it was last year when it was hot almost all the time.

My drive in at 3:30am with temps in the upper 60s was excellent. Been missing these mornings. Another run up into the 80s today, but onshore flow looks to drop things back into the low to mid 70s for highs this weekend (looks much cooler than it did yesterday).

I love, love, love being able to drive into work with the windows down. Even yesterday I was able to drive home with windows open, too.

Round of golf on Saturday should be near perfect since we shouldn't have to worry about sunburn...

lol @ the warmth complaints

Are you people ever happy?

Yep, if you see my post just above this one I said it was hard to complain about this spring.

But, once above 80 its a waste IMO.

Just had a Tstorm here, good bit of T&L and 25-35 mph winds.

Noticed this am that the two trees on top of my property finally fell.

One broke off 4-6 foot up from ground back in Late February early March in high winds and

fell into the other hanging up. With all the rain and yesterdays gusty winds plus leafing out,

it was too much for the other tree.....more firewood- both red oaks.

Nice day today. Amazing the difference between temps around 75 vs 90.

Nice at times, felt too humid for me at times. even with the light breeze felt very nice. Overall I'd give it a 7 out of 10.  That is good  for me considering I think we have about 60 day a year that I would rate 7 out of 10 or higher. the other 300 + days I like to complain..

Packing and rushing around trying to sort all the tech gear out before leaving for tomorrow. A bit stressful to go from finals to packing for 3 weeks and then leaving in under 24 hrs.

That's part of the fun. Last year I was back from Tokyo for like 3 hours before we left.

Packing and rushing around trying to sort all the tech gear out before leaving for tomorrow. A bit stressful to go from finals to packing for 3 weeks and then leaving in under 24 hrs.

It's worth it when you get to spend three weeks straight with mark and Ian, in a car, everyday, from morning till bed.

Archived