wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
May 2013 Obs/Banter/Complaining/Sarcasm

Ellinwood

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is bouncing around, went up to 88.6 a few minutes ago.  Now this place tends to be hot, I do have high trust in the Davis VP2 however.

It is located 4' off the fence and 4' off the ground, there are no real trees here, my yard has a black stained fence too. Still a big swing from the 30.7 low the other day. 

KOKV reported a wind shift from SE to NE.  That's probably the reason for their drop.

I'm kinda new to the pollen allergy thing and only started noticing symptoms 3-4 years ago (scratchy throat, sneezing.)

Is it just me or have the past two days been REALLY BAD? I thought rain knocked down pollen levels... Yet it now feels as if there are 58 pieces of pollen stuck to each eyeball, and has me wanting to dunk my face in a bucket of water.

If this is pollen related, does anyone have any tips or tricks to share?  The scratchy throat and sneezing I can handle. But wanting to scratch my eyeballs out of their sockets, is entirely a different thing...

Benadryl and/or Zyrtec.

I'm kinda new to the pollen allergy thing and only started noticing symptoms 3-4 years ago (scratchy throat, sneezing.)

Is it just me or have the past two days been REALLY BAD? I thought rain knocked down pollen levels... Yet it now feels as if there are 58 pieces of pollen stuck to each eyeball, and has me wanting to dunk my face in a bucket of water.

If this is pollen related, does anyone have any tips or tricks to share?  The scratchy throat and sneezing I can handle. But wanting to scratch my eyeballs out of their sockets, is entirely a different thing...

They have been getting worse for me each year too. This year has been really bad since I don't have my WV place anymore.

Guessing all the grass fields here in Clarke County compared to the forest pollens of WV that did not seem so bother me.

My goal is not medication but a relocation ASAP... which probably means another 2 or 3 seasons here?

Good luck and go get the meds like someone else has recommended.  On a temperature note my high here in Boyce was 89.6! 

Thank you to those who responded. I bit the bullet and picked up some non drowsy 24 hr Allegra and asked another allergy sufferer about eye irritation. Turns out there are antihistamine 12 hr eye drops! Already hit the eye drops. Hopefully the 12 hour relief is true.

Oh yeah, sunny and 75 on the water in Middle River.

Heat sucked big time, hate it already, bring back the 50-60's during the day

Same here. Hate it with a passion.

I'm already in countdown mode. First up 37 days until the sun starts back down.

You guys have had months of below normal temperatures.  Now it's time for warmth!!   :sun: 

Felt great out there this evening!

Archived