Newest Member
    joxey
May 2013 Obs/Banter/Complaining/Sarcasm

Ellinwood

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

52.4 and very windy here in Boyce. 

See temperatures out at Jon Jon's are in the 30's I am sure the high ridges around Snow Shoe and Spruce Knob are rim icing this morning and probably some light snow flying around. 

Awesome weekend ahead from my perspective, love the chill and the end of my nasty spring allergies.

Yep. Temps held steady overnight in the low 60s, but as soon as the winds kicked up it dropped into the upper 50s. Not a terrible day, but not exactly what you want kicking off Memorial Day weekend.

Of course the a/c is finally working in my office and it was running non-stop last night. Was 62 degrees in my office when I got in this morning :lol:

Not the weather I'd choose.  Too windy to fish,  to cold to go to the beach.   Not a great day to golf. 

Went out earlier this morning, amazing how cold it is.  The back and forth pattern has been crazy this spring.  It could be worse though - Parts of northern England had accumulating snow a couple of days ago:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329520/Just-week-June-STILL-snowing-But-warmer-weather-make-welcome-return-bank-holiday-weekend-highs-19C.html

They've had several rounds of snow in May, which pretty much never happens there.  It's extremely rare.

You're a wimp.  Going to the beach this afternoon and i laugh at the cool temps

By evening,  you'll have drunk so many beers you'll be numb and won't feel the cold.  I  plan on playing golf today but the wind is going to make that an adventure.  Give me 80 with light winds and low humidity any day compared to this. 

What a terrible night for DirecTV owners.

I haven't had a decent signal in 3 hours

I have had directv for 16 years now and this is the worst I can ever remember the signal being. Oh well probably better off that I did not have to see that massacre in Toronto.

Pretty serious 588dm ridge showing up on the gfs. It's been off and on in the lr but now it looks fairly likely mid-late next week. 90's here we come. The lr shows it getting knocked out by another canadien cold front but I'm going to have my doubts this time. Tis the season....for me to start incessantly complaining about heat

Pretty serious 588dm ridge showing up on the gfs. It's been off and on in the lr but now it looks fairly likely mid-late next week. 90's here we come. The lr shows it getting knocked out by another canadien cold front but I'm going to have my doubts this time. Tis the season....for me to start incessantly complaining about heat

That's at least the third time you've questioned whether the heat will be kicked in the nuts by a front. I thought the last cool shot was supposed to be the last dry, continental airmass!

Archived