Toothache
May 2013 Obs/Banter/Complaining/Sarcasm

Ellinwood

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, Mappy!

How are you and the little one?

Hi Brad! We are ok, she has been fighting a viral infection since Thursday so it's been a rough few days but I think the worst is past us. Hope you've been well :)

Crap day today - mid-60s, thick overcast, gray day.  Score: 3/10.

Yesterday was nice, but the other days of this holiday weekend have been pretty wretched.  Local pools nearby have been empty - I don't remember ever seeing a Memorial Day weekend with empty pools.  Ridiculous.

Looking forward to some actual summer weather this week.  Bring on the 80s and 90s with sunshine!!!

Perfect Day...perfect weather weekend sans the wind on Saturday.

Looks like a very short return to the 90s late week (maybe 2-3 days) and then we're back to normal/near normal.

Crap day today - mid-60s, thick overcast, gray day.  Score: 3/10.

Yesterday was nice, but the other days of this holiday weekend have been pretty wretched.  Local pools nearby have been empty - I don't remember ever seeing a Memorial Day weekend with empty pools.  Ridiculous.

Looking forward to some actual summer weather this week.  Bring on the 80s and 90s with sunshine!!!

Lolz.

Memorial weekend was amusing in northern Virginia with the Park Authority having a hard time trying to decide whether to open the outdoor pools or not.

Ha ha they thought the water was too cold.

I have absolutely been LOVING all this chilly weather.

Too bad I get to FRY later this week in 90/70 weather, then I have to go back to visit south central Texas on June 4 and REALLY FRY in 95/75 conditions lmao

What a great 4-day stretch of weather we just experienced.  Easily, the best Memorial weekend weather in my recollection, and probably the best we'll see again in our lifetimes.  Dewpoints in the 30s on Fri and Sat was like a dream.  Sitting out on my porch Sat morning drinking my coffee I could close my eyes and easily forget that it wasn't a late October morning.  Reality (hell) returns starting today and the next 3 months probably can't go by fast enough for me.  Hope everyone who wasn't house-bound waiting-out the brutal dry mid 60 degree temperatures and bright sunshine got out and enjoyed an amazing holiday weekend.

Amazing weekend.  Anyone complaining should be flogged.  Family took a glorious hike in Patapsco State Park yesterday then we did a bunch of yard work at the In-Law's.  Warm/heat wave looks to have a defined ending on Sunday/Monday, so I'll just look forward to taking the first few trips to the pool of the summer.  

What a great 4-day stretch of weather we just experienced.  Easily, the best Memorial weekend weather in my recollection, and probably the best we'll see again in our lifetimes.  Dewpoints in the 30s on Fri and Sat was like a dream.  Sitting out on my porch Sat morning drinking my coffee I could close my eyes and easily forget that it wasn't a late October morning.  Reality (hell) returns starting today and the next 3 months probably can't go by fast enough for me.  Hope everyone who wasn't house-bound waiting-out the brutal dry mid 60 degree temperatures and bright sunshine got out and enjoyed an amazing holiday weekend.

Just a brutal weekend.  Awful, awful, awful.  I almost didn't survive the melancholy feeling those beautiful, clear, blue skies and the fresh, invigorating air caused in me.  I was so envious of hot, humid, hellish, sweaty, hazy conditions that I was just not in the mood for any fun this past weekend.  I much prefer to sweat without breathing, to not be able to see across the street because of the humidity, and to watch my grass turn a beautiful shade of brown.

:facepalm:  :facepalm:

Everybody enjoy the Sh*t storm the next few days are likely to be.  The sane among us, keep your fingers crossed that another awesome airmass can find its way down and crush the heat yet again.

Just a brutal weekend.  Awful, awful, awful.  I almost didn't survive the melancholy feeling those beautiful, clear, blue skies and the fresh, invigorating air caused in me.  I was so envious of hot, humid, hellish, sweaty, hazy conditions that I was just not in the mood for any fun this past weekend.  I much prefer to sweat without breathing, to not be able to see across the street because of the humidity, and to watch my grass turn a beautiful shade of brown.

:facepalm:  :facepalm:

Everybody enjoy the Sh*t storm the next few days are likely to be.  The sane among us, keep your fingers crossed that another awesome airmass can find its way down and crush the heat yet again.

Jeebus, I like all kinds of weather, but since when is highs around 90 a ****storm? Hyperbole much. Good lord.

Archived