Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
May 2013 Obs/Banter/Complaining/Sarcasm

Ellinwood

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can assure you, I'll tell people to grow up when they need to be told to do so. There are a lot more important things in life then whining about the temps in May, or a snowless winter. I wish some of you would realize that.

Yeah, I'm sure you've never complained about a January cold snap or any other kind of weather you didn't like, cause you're obviously above it all.

Thanks for your input fozz.

air-conditioning-summer-heat-flirting-se

Thankfully that "nice guy" will be arriving to fix my HVAC system, Saturday morning.... 

Until then... I hope my neighbors don't have binoculars and no one knocks on my door to to ask if I've found Jesus.

crawl into the fridge and live there for a couple days. 

Well, the vodka and pineapple juice is in there... :thumbsup:

But if you suggest I shut the fridge door, I'm gonna think you don't like me...   :weep:

Don't shut the door but build a tent attached to the fridge so that a sleeping bag is right next to the crisper.

We are actually in the hospital. She may have viral meningitis ...

Sorry to hear that.  It's horrible to watch your kids feel sick.  Best wishes!

mods, please move this to the climate change forum

Probs global cooling.  JB's on it.  Snow in July by '25.  

Sorry to hear that.  It's horrible to watch your kids feel sick.  Best wishes!

Probs global cooling.  JB's on it.  Snow in July by '25.  

Josh will be pissed when all hurricanes get their names from TWCs winter storm list.

We are actually in the hospital. She may have viral meningitis ...

The only advice I can give during these stressful times is that babies are ridiculously resilient. I've been through it 4 times and have become immune to the fear of just about anything. My boy woke up with a stabbing ear infection on Saturday night and I just drugged him up and went quickly back to bed knowing that we could keep on drugging him up until we could get him to the doc yesterday. 

The only advice I can give during these stressful times is that babies are ridiculously resilient. I've been through it 4 times and have become immune to the fear of just about anything. My boy woke up with a stabbing ear infection on Saturday night and I just drugged him up and went quickly back to bed knowing that we could keep on drugging him up until we could get him to the doc yesterday. 

Doesn't it always seem to happen that kids get sick at the start of a holiday weekend?  I swear they do this on purpose.

88/62

Archived