• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
April Obs/Banter

WxUSAF

Flying back from a week in Palm Springs & Vegas. The weather was perfect, low 80s every day with that clear azure blue sky that we get so infrequently on the east coast. Let it be said here and now that I will be retiring in Palm Springs.

Sent from the Droid DNA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flying back from a week in Palm Springs & Vegas. The weather was perfect, low 80s every day with that clear azure blue sky that we get so infrequently on the east coast. Let it be said here and now that I will be retiring in Palm Springs.

Sent from the Droid DNA

zwyts says that's too hot and uncomfortable for most people!   :frostymelt:

Sorry zwyts... couldn't resist.  :)

If anyone knows, I'd appreciate an update on cherry blossom blooms in the tidal basin. Maybe an idea of where things will be this coming weekend.

http://www.nationalcherryblossomfestival.org/about/bloom-watch/

2013 Peak Blooming Date Prediction: April 3 – April 6

Between the blossoms, and the great weather this weekend, it should be perfect.

Picture # 1 of the last snow I will ever experience at my WV place today as I was loading more stuff from my Barn.  Second one was taken from webcam moments ago. Really was a good last winter there for me.

We have two offers under negotiation so no more snownut pictures or posts from WV. :cry::clap::thumbsup:

post-4831-0-67948100-1365029626_thumb.jp

post-4831-0-82527400-1365029754_thumb.jp

Baro way up there Temps. went from 52 at 5:30 to 32 at 11:30.  Too bad precip couldn't get in tonight.  Even with a miracle cloud up at exactly the right time we will still get to 45F at the coolest for a high. Won't work but man it feels mid Jan cold out there right now.

If anyone knows, I'd appreciate an update on cherry blossom blooms in the tidal basin. Maybe an idea of where things will be this coming weekend.

I drove the GW Parkway/14th Street Bridge Wednesday morning.  The early-blooming trees are in full bloom, but there were many more trees which weren't showing much from what I could tell.  If you can, go on Sunday.  Hope this helps!

Archived