CHSVol
Feb 27th Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You crushed my hopes.

I banged the Euro and lost

Yeah, I'm a little surprised after how it fared the last storm.   my gut was saying 2-5" all along in this and I should have been more careful.   Hopefully one or two more shots at heavy Spring snows before it's "ovah".

Monadnock snowcatcher.  However, the site brags that at 1,493' it's the highest elev town in New England.  Rangeley Lake is shown as 1,518' on my atlas, so unless that town is at least 25' under water, it's higher than Dublin.

Just a few off-n-on flakes here in AUG, and radar looks almost the same (in Maine, at least) as it did 4 hr ago.  Patience...

On webcams, it looks like some snow still mixing in at the base of Wachusett, but hard to tell.

I suspect they're all snow.  Still mostly snow here with occassional rn (no ip)......not much to show for the last hour or so though as it's so warm (32.3/32).

And there goes the plow.

Edit:  I was thinking Beast, not wawa

Did Kevin pick up his 3"?

Looks like a lot more rain than anything, as most predicted.

lol...nothing more than a tiny coating here but that's all gone now.

39F, rain. It's been all rain here from the start, nothing frozen fell here.

I'm surprised by that...we had sleet and mangled flakes along with the barest of coatings.  The higher elevations had a little more so I would think at some point you had sleet or mangled flakes.  Maybe we'll do better tonight.

Archived