Newest Member
    CHSVol
Feb 27th Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to snow, for now.

What's your temp there, Mike?  Sitting at 32.1/31 with moderate with big aggregates continuing.

Around 7 inches here. One last?  band is here now.

It's about time we over performed in an event.

Congrats, Rick--that's awesome!  Radar continues to fill in to the south across.  That's fine as long as these hge flakes are the p-type.  I'm likely in the 5-6 range.  I had 4 when I cleared the board at 7:30.  It's compacting quick though once it lands.

lol I'm glad that initial burst happened because since then it's been flurries and non accumulating -SN. It's 33.1F. GYX still seems bullish.

Congrats on no class (as kind of expected). How much new snow OTG for you? I plan on making the trek up to Plymouth tomorrow given the roads are alright past Concord. I'm looking forward to the drive especially to see the transition into snow on the roadways.

We just had some very heavy snow, but much wetter than overnight's relatively dry stuff and it compacted. 7 inches is about it because the drier stuff collapsed under the weight of this stuff.

What's your temp there, Mike?  Sitting at 32.1/31 with moderate with big aggregates continuing.

Congrats, Rick--that's awesome!  Radar continues to fill in to the south across.  That's fine as long as these hge flakes are the p-type.  I'm likely in the 5-6 range.  I had 4 when I cleared the board at 7:30.  It's compacting quick though once it lands.

probably because the precip lightened up.  heavy band about to come in and that will be all snow I'd bet.

Looks like it's almost to me now, if it is snow it will rip. Haven't seen anything falling out the window for a half hour or so, probably just light rain.

Congrats on no class (as kind of expected). How much new snow OTG for you? I plan on making the trek up to Plymouth tomorrow given the roads are alright past Concord. I'm looking forward to the drive especially to see the transition into snow on the roadways.

On average maybe 8-10"? It's widely varying...protected areas have 15" probably and exposed areas are almost bare.

From this event, we have 0" so far.

Archived