joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 27th Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

36.9/27.6 here at PSU. A little worried about how much we can accumulate during the day light hours tomorrow with a 33F snowfall. If we can get some good rates after dark we could catch up a little bit then. I think 5-8" here or so, and a foot plus up at 1K for NHwxeye.

There's weenie spots right in/near Plymouth above 1k... :o  I think the hill beyond the hospital is a little over 800'.

36.9/33

winds ene

the \ precip is gonna get to you relatively quickly. prolly like 9pm.   this is a case where it gets to you like 8 hrs before it gets into bos IMO. almost looks like it would be snow....gotta keep winds slighly N of due east. as you know...advect in some drier air from your NE

pym, ma 36/26

orh, ma 35/25

bed, ma 36/28

bvy 37/26

wv loop anyone

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/nwatl/flash-wv.html

love the look of those clouds cuttin across lower michigan as they turn'd to snow this pm

Staying toasty at the Pit.

33.9/27

lmao

noticing the puke airmass moving in along the coastal plain in boston and Just north.   so far peabody is at rte 1 is fighting the good fight @ 35/24 but 3 miles east it's 38/31 and all over but the crying and a few miles south of me it's 35.7/30.4 in melrose again all over.  here its 34/ 28

bvy airport 35.6/ 26.6 hangin tuff there as well

noticed a little weenie kind in the wv loop just N of NH/Maine border as it look'd like some confluence moving out east of maine but a bit of a kink almost saggin south as it slides east in that area as well, i'm reaching and hoping that as this precip rockets in , hopefully ahead of schedule that...it can out run any more E'rly flow and possible get a front end thump. i think ray's area has legit hope for a positive bust absolutely!

lmao

noticing the puke airmass moving in along the coastal plain in boston and Just north.   so far peabody is at rte 1 is fighting the good fight @ 35/24 but 3 miles east it's 38/31 and all over but the crying and a few miles south of me it's 35.7/30.4 in melrose again all over.  here its 34/ 28

bvy airport 35.6/ 26.6 hangin tuff there as well

noticed a little weenie kind in the wv loop just N of NH/Maine border as it look'd like some confluence moving out east of maine but a bit of a kink almost saggin south as it slides east in that area as well, i'm reaching and hoping that as this precip rockets in , hopefully ahead of schedule that...it can out run any more E'rly flow and possible get a front end thump. i think ray's area has legit hope for a positive bust absolutely!

You were right about this racing along.  Hopefully it's not racing the warmth with the precip.

just an obs but essex county mass is substantial colder by i 95 .....like 32/29 then areas   over by like burlington,ma or esp comparible distances to the coast like down in  medford and peabody etc.

will be interesting to watch temps in essex county by 95 to see if they torch ..box says they will. radar says they have about 3 hrs to

Archived