joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 27th Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone! I'm new here. Dave from Jericho, VT on those Western Slopes! Looking forward to posting with you all!

Currently 37F

Dew Point 29F

S.E. wind @ 2 MPH

72% Humidity

Overcast

Welcome to the board, Dave.  I hope you have brought some cold air drainage for us poor saps to your south hoping to get some snow tonight/tomorrow!

Temp slowly getting there.  32.3/26

I'm right in front of the hospital lol. Hey I'm in the best spot for living on campus...maybe I can pull off 6.3" where downtown they only get 5.7". :P

in freshman year wx lab, we had to do the walk around campus/beyond to get varying temperature readings...definitely a few weenie low temps on the hills.   :weenie:

euro FTL

Yeah I think the Euro is going to bust massively in this one. Too bad...was hoping this might be a nice event up here, but not looking likely now. I will be lucky to see 2-3" I think. The one time the NAM scores a coup its on the wrong end.

Yeah I think the Euro is going to bust massively in this one. Too bad...was hoping this might be a nice event up here, but not looking likely now. I will be lucky to see 2-3" I think. The one time the NAM scores a coup its on the wrong end.

I wonder if we could flip to snow when that heavier band over the Hartford area moves through...

Archived