joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 27th Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sleet line creeping north very slowly....but still south of icewarrior....

sqsb4w.jpg

Need icewarrior to report sleet when it happens.

Will, some pellets Just started in with the snow Just now at 6:09AM. VIS. came up to over a mile quite quicly.

I took some great video of when I was 1/4 of a mile.. using a lamp to show snow texture. It was awesome.   1" new.

Mix of SN and IP right now.

Will, some pellets Just started in with the snow Just now at 6:09AM. VIS. came up to over a mile quite quicly.

I took some great video of when I was 1/4 of a mile.. using a lamp to show snow texture. It was awesome.   1" new.

Mix of SN and IP right now.

You two hours ahead?   lol

I wonder if Kevin will try a 13.2 mi. run up to the snow/sleet line?

I don't think he can catch it...it will be past me by 6am if the short term guidance is correct....maybe 8am if it's slow. Stll won't catch it since its near the pike right now.

Sleet increasing here.        70/30  IP to SN now.  vis. better than a mile.

Will, thanks for the dual pol images.   Much appreciated.. It verifies darn good too on these tests.

Thanks for the obs man....how far are you south of the pike? I know roughly you arent far since you are in oxford, but don't know for sure.

Will,  anytime man!  I love it!        

I'm only about 1.4 miles from the Pike here.     If you come down 290/395 and get off exit 4B, and go right up the steep hill. I'm right there on top.  You can check it out sometime when your in the area.

I will be watching your posts! Good luck with 2" plus up there on Winter Hill.

Will,  anytime man!  I love it!        

I'm only about 1.4 miles from the Pike here.     If you come down 290/395 and get off exit 4B, and go right up the steep hill. I'm right there on top.  You can check it out sometime when your in the area.

I will be watching your posts! Good luck with 2" plus up there on Winter Hill.

Its disappointing that you are the one to report to me sleet 4:30am.....and not further south. Now I'm on borrowed time.

Archived