CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Feb 27th Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figures it busts the wrong way the only time its right this year. Atleast I wasn't overly excited about this in my area.

It actually smoked the Euro for the surprise 4" here maybe 3 systems ago as well (ended up with .4 melted when it Forecast about .05 on a six hour lead) It just didnt impact most so nobody paid attention.

The nam has been mostly terrible all winter, but the euro has been very far from its normal self this winter.

I hope this works out for everyone in the marginal areas. Good luck

It actually smoked the Euro for the surprise 4" here maybe 3 systems ago as well (ended up with .4 melted when it Forecast about .05 on a six hour lead) It just didnt impact most so nobody paid attention.

The nam has been mostly terrible all winter, but the euro has been very far from its normal self this winter.

Thanks for the info. Here in Brattleboro, it was snowing lightly at 5am, then a little frozen drizzle, now light snow again. Rader looks good, with what appears to be the rain/snow line just at the Mass./VT border. NWS now calling for 6 to 10 inches through tomorrow night, with rain and sleet sometimes mixed in. I also wish all New Englanders luck with this complex storm!

Edit to add: about an inch on the ground.

This is true. A good example why you cant forecast off solely off one model. 

lol, is that Turkish?

You western/central MA guys are our upstream obs today.  Keep 'em coming.  ;)

Is that how they speak out there in GC? Good grief, it's like trying to decipher hieroglyphics.

Not doing much on the Portland peninsula attm.

LOL.  Was supposed to read "not suprisingly".

Just some light weenie flakes here now.

Archived