12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Feb 27th Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping to find the r/s line on my way home in four hours.

I didn't see a single flake today. There was a light dusting from overnight when I got up this morning, but by then it was raining lightly. Tough forecast, and it looks like GYX got the headlines right. Now hoping to get in on a little bit of weenie snow tomorrow night.

I m convinced aside from Northern Maine, the hills around North Conway and the Jackson NH area are the very best snow spots in New England

you should check out dana place inn in jackson, nh for a cozy cabin to stay at ....Way up in jackson a few miles from mt. washington....about 1100' and a snowier place than downtown

Looks like pretty heavy upslope enhanced precip in western ALB county.  Anybody know if there is any snow mixed in there or all rain now?  I see most mesonet obs are mid 30s or higher even in elevated terrain around the NE, but I suppose dynamics could locally cool the column.  Any reports? Logan Rick?

It looks like mod-heavy snow has worked its way back into elevated sections of NPA and the southern tier of NY.  That could be a good sign for the higher elevations of NE later tonight.  BGM reporting snow and 1/2mi vis at 32F.

I'm continuing to mix here, thoug it's mostly rain at this point.  Up to 33.8/33, ftl.

Archived