Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Feb 27th Observation Thread

dryslot

Snowbow funny you say that..just started mixing again here a min ago. Lol

Seems like we had a handful of similar obs at almost the same time.

Inclined to think its a just a tease but still holding out a little hope of the occlusion Chris(oceanstatewx) was talking about earlier.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like we had a handful of similar obs at almost the same time.

Inclined to think its a just a tease but still holding out a little hope of the occlusion Chris(oceanstatewx) was talking about earlier.

We definitely need to work on this boundary layer. Mesoanalysis shows the upper levels are okay right now, we just can't keep things snow all the way to the surface. This makes sense when you see all the ski mountains getting crushed in the higher elevations.

Maybe if we can turn winds more NE and get a slow, steady cool down this evening.

Snow mixing in at CON...sorta flipping back and forth

Just came into town and there are just a few drops on the windshield, mostly snow but as you say its oscillating back and forth. Now mostly rain again lol

Thinking of taking a short drive up 89 after Market Basket to see how its gone today wrt snow to my north west.

Finally getting crushed up here.  Most beautiful snowfall of the year by far.

Just a true pasting.

3" at the base of the ski resort and nearing 5" at the summit.

1,550ft snow board as of 1:45pm...

Woods at 1,500ft are just beautiful...

Roads above 1,000ft are pretty rugged in this wet, greasy stuff.

After a slow start, I'm now satisfied, haha.

Posted in the NNE thread but I'll toss it out here too--at work in Hanover, NH deep in the Conn valley and it's just a light drizzly snow with no accumulation whatsoever.

I have to watch cams & radar romotely but it looks to be snowing & accumulating at home. I won't know ground truth till I get home at ~9pm...

Posted in the NNE thread but I'll toss it out here too--at work in Hanover, NH deep in the Conn valley and it's just a light drizzly snow with no accumulation whatsoever.

I have to watch cams & radar romotely but it looks to be snowing & accumulating at home. I won't know ground truth till I get home at ~9pm...

Judging by what is happening over here at 1000ft and higher I'd assume you are getting pasted, too.  Just a beautiful snow in the hills.

Visibility down to 1/4 mile with SN+ here in Portland. Starting to accumulate on parked cars and tree branches.

You said West End right? No such luck down on Commercial Street.

I thought we would have a nice gradient along the coast, but wow.Snowing nicely, but not seeing anything on the cars outside my window. Sea level FTL. ;)

Archived