bowsunski
    Newest Member
    bowsunski
Thursday Storm Observation Thread 1/12

dryslot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dumbfounded now...luckily I have hair on my head or it would get welts without a hat on.

Saw your comments earlier re the Euro. Definitely it won again, and it wins most of the time. More wanted to point out the SREFs....well...they sucked again. I remember a few weeks back when they had a lot of you painted in the high probability for 1" plus the night before and most got nothing. Not a good year for the NAM/SREFs

Good to see Pete to you do well, Ray got hosed by the coastal front but overall the thoughts many of us had a day or so ago worked out. Congrats to everyone, we're all happy. My roads are salt free again.

Dumping nicely here in South Portland. GYX 9AM update indicates keeping an eye on needing to upgrade snow amounts/warnings here along the coast (except perhaps coastal York county) - http://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=NWS&issuedby=GYX&product=AFD&format=CI&version=1&glossary=1&highlight=on

Nice! Glad the coastal folks are getting in on this. Just dumping now in Portland.

Archived