• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant Miller B Nor'easter Apr 3rd-4th OBS

wxeyeNH

Off to a bad start. While setting up genny I walked out of garage back door and locked myself out. I always check to make sure it's unlocked before I walk out even if other doors are unlocked out of habit. After looking for the spare outdoor key which conveniently was not where it's supposed to be, a few expletives, I grabbed a brick and busted the window. Awesome, now I can start shopping for a whole new door. Probably won't need the genny now,lol20240403_191336.jpg20240403_184440.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

• Haha 4
  • Sad 6

13 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Yup, and then Hopefully that’s it. No big deal here at all. 

Apparently we're supposed to have some wrap around in the morning around 6:00 to 11:00 of some snow. But we'll see how that pans out. Probably more just snow globe look

6 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

Off to a bad start. While setting up genny I walked out of garage back door and locked myself out. I always check to make sure it's unlocked before I walk out even if other doors are unlocked out of habit. After looking for the spare outdoor key which conveniently was not where it's supposed to be, a few expletives, I grabbed a brick and busted the window. Awesome, now I can start shopping for a whole new door. Probably won't need the genny now,lol20240403_191336.jpg20240403_184440.jpg

Beer?

• Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

On the plus side you didn't hesitate. You could have tried all windows, searched for the spare key again, called the neighbor. Quickly grabbing the brick was the right decision. Unless of course you find the key exactly where it was supposed to be tomorrow.

• Haha 7