• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

14 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

Last night I drove by the Market Basket at The Loop in Methuen.....people had the world is ending look in their eyes...lol...

The lord giveth fresh produce and terrible iced tea, amen. Lord, may your boughs be plentiful, may your aisles be bursting, may your pimply grocers be paid no more than minimum wage. In Demoulas’ name, amen

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Radtechwxman said:

Surprised they didn't get upgraded to a WSW after radar trends this morning. That's pretty bad for being in a WWA. 

Ya we got downgraded overnight to a WWA lol…and then it starts snowing and goes bonkers, and they didn’t upgrade it back, kept it at a WWA, and we got 12.5” lmao. That’s pretty sad. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Patrick-02540 said:

13.75 beautiful inches here in Bethlehem.  (Looking due south over the Pomperaug Valley.  Lake Quassapaug is situated between the two far peaks. Buck's Hill in Southbury is to the right, far distant.)

20240213_122933.jpg

Nice! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Ya we got downgraded overnight to a WWA lol…and then it starts snowing and goes bonkers, and they didn’t upgrade it back, kept it at a WWA, and we got 12.5” lmao. That’s pretty sad. 

Yeah that's a massive epic fail by nws. I understand the downgrade overnight because of model trends but it was clear this morning models are performing poorly and this was a overperformer esp for areas further north. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Upgrade should have been made by 5 or 6 am once the banding signal was a lock...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, FXWX said:

Upgrade should have been made by 5 or 6 am once the banding signal was a lock...

That’s what I was thinking too John, I mean it was clear this was gonna go nuts once the radar started coming together for CT.  Kind of pathetic on their part. 

• Like 2