Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Octorcher or Roctober 2023 Discussion Thread

Damage In Tolland

4 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

After you originally told me the story many eons ago, I told myself that if I ever found myself in the past, one of my priorities would be to go to LA and find you and convince you to be in Boston for that. All while not sounding like a lunatic.  :lol:

Ahh if only.  What a life change it would have been!  Who knows what else could have happened in the trajectory!   Maybe a feature film by TWC?

1 hour ago, Lava Rock said:

how's the pack up in canada thus far? avg, below, above?

I think Central and Western Canada are getting bombarded with snow from this latest storm that has been coming in. They should have a really good snow cover out in British Columbia, the Canadian Rockies  and even into around the Calgary Alberta area.

• Like 1

Probably has absolutely no bearing on the severity of the coming winter but people have been loading up on firewood. Customers who usually take one cord are getting two, customers who get one truckload are making multiple trips. Oil prices are high but not any worse than last year. Maybe they're on to something???

1 minute ago, kdxken said:

Probably has absolutely no bearing on the severity of the coming winter but people have been loading up on firewood. Customers who usually take one cord are getting two, customers who get one truckload are making multiple trips. Oil prices are high but not any worse than last year. Maybe they're on to something???

Law of averages…we due. 

• Like 1