Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September Discobs 2023

George BM

14 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

1.8" of glorious rain.  Man, that felt good.  The local drought, at least, took a nice denting the past few days.  

9/6:  .13"

9/7:  .94"

9/8:  .19"

9/9:  1.80"

Nice!

The nearly 10" here in July for the first time in years has allowed much of my grass to survive summer. Instead of an 75% reseeding, I am seeding scattered patches and doing a general overseeding. Much less work. I don't really care about the current dry spell other than the Fall colors will probably be meh after being so spectacular last Fall. 

• Like 3

Neat sky this afternoon as the storm moved north from the Annapolis area. Decent amount of lightning towards the Eastern Shore. 

https://twitter.com/ByTheBayPhotos/status/1700668752818287051?s=20

(Not sure why Twitter posts aren't showing up right)

------

Thunder and minimal rain today in Pasadena. Overnight/afternoon rain total: 0.10. 

• Like 3

CoCorahs report to my ne added another 2.79" yesterday for a 3 day total of 5.79". Station to my se hasn't updated yet but they had 5.83" going into yesterday  so im guessing they are pushing 10" in 3 days so i suppose im somewhere in the middle but closer to the 5.83"..pretty incredible 3 days heading into today.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, aldie 22 said:

CoCorahs report to my ne added another 2.79" yesterday for a 3 day total of 5.79". Station to my se hasn't updated yet but they had 5.83" going into yesterday  so im guessing they are pushing 10" in 3 days so i suppose im somewhere in the middle but closer to the 5.83"..pretty incredible 3 days heading into today.

GRAINGER APPROVED Rain Gauge: Rain Gauge Only, 5 in Max. Rain, Wall-Mount/Ground, 2 in Post:hurrbear:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• mappy unpinned this topic