Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August model and weather disco

weathafella

2 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

1.27"

Tornado looked like it had its best presentation as it passed between Acushnet, South Rochester, Mattapoisett/Marion - right along 195. Not sure if it held together past that point based on velocities

I'm guessing it was on the ground for like 9-12 minutes or so based the number of scans the TDS was present with each scan I think updating every 3-4 minutes (though the scans may be closer to 2-3 min).

Just now, TheBudMan said:

2.5 in Reading MA.   That line by Albany going to wreck us later @weatherwiz?  DIT sad he can't use the #stein anytime soon.   We better hope nothing tropical visits, everything is drenched like one of Pickles DILFs 

nahhh I don't think we see much around today. Probably just some isolated showers and thunderstorms at best. 

The small brook at the bottom of Mile Hill in New Sharon flooded on May 1 but the damage was patched by the 3rd.  Now a major replacement is underway, with 3-sided (open bottom) concrete blocks 8 feet tall and 16 feet wide.  As we headed to PWM to pick up our son, we commented that it was being built for the 1000-year flood.  However, the temporary gravel bypass is much lower and is reported to be washing out.  At least much of the heavy iron is on site.  

Past the 3" mark now but probably will not approach 4.

• Like 1