Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

8 minutes ago, Heisy said:

That’s what I meant, I trust Will, just not sure I see it the same way. It’s still a good run for a lot of people but SE?

6073236b263c529dcfea052ef2c0c7f2.gif

Yes agreed.  good catch. 

Things are gonna fluctuate some, can’t stay the same every single run. Also looks like a lot of the way south and east members tightened up too..more consolidated, which isn’t a bad thing. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 8611Blizz said:

Starting to look like even Boston might get a plowable snow out of this and at this point of the season that's W here.

We need a high to the north for Boston and other areas close to the coast. It’s a long shot imo but who knows, a high to the north might appear in the short range. Right now it looks like the type of storm where Boston gets barely anything and just inland gets a decent amount.

• Like 1

Yep that’s a tick north, also noticed there were more inland members.

You can see the primary hanging on longer with the farther N pass of that vort on that map too. That’s what I maeant with BL temp issues near the coast this run. It’s one run though, see what tonight and tomorrow bring. I’m just hoping for a chase worthy event

• Like 2

1 minute ago, George001 said:

We need a high to the north for Boston and other areas close to the coast. It’s a long shot imo but who knows, a high to the north might appear in the short range. 

Well based on what I've seen on models today Boston will have rain but it looks to flip at some point to snow. Not looking for much, 2-4" would be enough. I was expecting almost entirely rain yesterday.

1 hour ago, 8611Blizz said:

Starting to look like even Boston might get a plowable snow out of this and at this point of the season that's W here.

I don’t know man. Hopefully you guys do but Will and Scooter warning flags of weakening confluence and lack of a good high has me thinking this is not a lock for plowable for the I95 metro.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I don’t know man. Hopefully you guys do but Will and Scooter warning flags of weakening confidence and lack of a good high has me thinking this is not a lock for plowable for the I95 metro.

Its still far enough away that I just hope we have a storm modeled in the Same vicinity in 24 hours  but I agree with that general sentiment 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I don’t know man. Hopefully you guys do but Will and Scooter warning flags of weakening confidence and lack of a good high has me thinking this is not a lock for plowable for the I95 metro.

Good pattern once again failed

Fuck this winter

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Good pattern once again failed

Fuck this winter

Rats gonna rat. The winter with no cold or snow but it sure was great at 500. I think plenty in this forum have a great chance for sig snow on Monday/Tuesday. Just need some things to go right for a change, but almost all the pieces are there for something special.  Just gotta sit tight and let the models iron it all out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Rats gonna rat. The winter with no cold or snow but it sure was great at 500. I think plenty in this forum have a great chance for sig snow on Monday/Tuesday. Just need some things to go right for a change, but almost all the pieces are there for something special.  Just gotta sit tight and let the models iron it all out. 

Seems like it could come together if the low bombs in a good place from coastal NJ on NE but easily could just be another wasted setup and this "winter" with another kick in the groin at the end. IDK. Guess we have to wait another day or two at least. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

Seems like it could come together if the low bombs in a good place from coastal NJ on NE but easily could just be another wasted setup and this "winter" with another kick in the groin at the end. IDK. Guess we have to wait another day or two at least. 

A flop is much more likely than a historic storm especially this late in the season.

A rats gonna rat.

I'm really gonna appreciate even an average winter if it ever comes 

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Historic NewEng storms happen more frequently in March. The caveat is for who exactly. 

He’s talking in Jersey and NYC…at least that’s the way I took it. Cuz I was gonna tell him the same thing. Then I said he must be talking about down in Jersey/NYC. 

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

He’s talking in Jersey and NYC…at least that’s the way I took it. Cuz I was gonna tell him the same thing. Then I said he must be talking about down in Jersey/NYC. 

I grew up there-plenty of mid and late March big snows in those years.

51 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I don’t know man. Hopefully you guys do but Will and Scooter warning flags of weakening confluence and lack of a good high has me thinking this is not a lock for plowable for the I95 metro.

Yeah, inside 95, maybe even inside 495, is likely cooked. Interior and elevated areas could clean up though. Rooting for that. If it won’t snow IMBY, hopefully it snows for some on the board.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SnoSki14 said:

A flop is much more likely than a historic storm especially this late in the season.

A rats gonna rat.

I'm really gonna appreciate even an average winter if it ever comes 

We really just have these seasons now where we totally flop like this or we go on few week bonanza runs like most recently Feb 2021. Last winter at least for me was about average but it was mostly from two storms in January. Very rare that we get 2-4 or 3-6" type events. We of course mostly got that on 2/28 but nothing else.