• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

I mean to elaborate a little what Scott just said… It’s like the northern stream behave like it should “IF” the southern Stream was there, which is odd because the southern stream is missing …. :wacko: 
so the whole run looks weird.

6 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I mean to elaborate a little what Scott just said… It’s like the northern stream behave like it should “IF” the southern Stream was there, which is odd because the southern stream is missing …. :wacko: 
so the whole run looks weird.

This can still shunt south with a weaker, progressive low.   Tomorrow we watch for the better N stream interaction and possible capture near the cape.  This one is a contender but we sort out the moving parts starting 12z tomorrow me thinks.

5 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

This can still shunt south with a weaker, progressive low.   Tomorrow we watch for the better N stream interaction and possible capture near the cape.  This one is a contender but we sort out the moving parts starting 12z tomorrow me thinks.

Frankly… I’m not sure I trust them if they were modeling yesterday at this point. 

2 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

It's trying though.

A bit closer than 18z. Baby steps.

It’s acting like it wants to just miss phasing… But again the GFS with that slight progressive bias in the mid range it doesn’t shock me. This thing seems like it’s really sensitive.

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Frankly… I’m not sure I trust them if they were modeling yesterday at this point. 

Yeah, upper level dynamics are definitely not yet "set in stone" for this one.  I feel like there will be some weird, progressive pattern, weakining that has a QPF shove south or we get another, weak cold source,  deep interior storm.  

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

It tries to a few hours later. Some interesting runs tonight.

Yeah you can see that inverted trough develop as the northern stream forcing starts lowering surface pressures but the southern stream isn't ready to phase yet. You're only a few hours of a phase off from a bomb. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

Yeah you can see that inverted trough develop as the northern stream forcing starts lowering surface pressures but the southern stream isn't ready to phase yet. You're only a few hours of a phase off from a bomb. 

I thought it might for a second, but it’s sort of fighting that original low that swings wide right. 

• Like 1