Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Oz euro was so close out here it is maddening but we need the ULL to dive a little more SE so the capture is not over Kevin’s head. Looks like a flatter rockies ridge is preventing that? I’m not entirely sure…

A better PNA ridge would amp it even more...ideally we want to escape east some, and then capture.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

A better PNA ridge would amp it even more...ideally we want to escape east some, and then capture.

Yea but how we want it to escape east.. A scooter shit streak? A ULL that dives more se I would think would help the surface not be over AC. Get it more east and hook back into CC. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

It can also dig Too much and buckle the flow to bring it north. Another needle threader. 

Ya , it has seemed that way for I-95  since it’s been evident there is no confluence , and the ull was a bit nw of an ideal locale

I was satisfied thou that the euro didn’t trend toward gfs. I want a Qpf bomb and I have a tank of gas If necessary , don’t want some lead low chasing convection off shore. 

Im pumped for today’s 12z runs ..still another 12-24 hrs for models to move around significantly imo

5 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Long way to go here with this. Friday night/Saturday trending stronger, that is gonna have a say in this track imo too..how yet, I’m not sure, but it will.  

I’m not even sure it does to be honest. The other shit for early next week doesn’t seem to care.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, JKEisMan said:

There’s no good cold air source to the north, temps are toasty all the way up to Montreal. 

20 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Ya , it has seemed that way for I-95  since it’s been evident there is no confluence , and the ull was a bit nw of an ideal locale

I was satisfied thou that the euro didn’t trend toward gfs. I want a Qpf bomb and I have a tank of gas If necessary , don’t want some lead low chasing convection off shore. 

Im pumped for today’s 12z runs ..still another 12-24 hrs for models to move around significantly imo

We need more cold air to build in

• Like 1