Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

1 minute ago, NorEastermass128 said:

With the winds, it will only take a few inches of paste to start hearing snaps. 

Been wondering the opposite - if the wind will actually help knock the snow off the trees/lines rather than help bringing them down. Maybe not so much at the coast but at least inland where the snow might be slightly less wet and the winds less impressive. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DomNH said:

Been wondering the opposite - if the wind will actually help knock the snow off the trees/lines rather than help bringing them down. Maybe not so much at the coast but at least inland where the snow might be slightly less wet and the winds less impressive. 

Daytime Tuesday it’ll be a mess…sticking to everything even with wind. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DomNH said:

I have learned , when they predict heavy wind in Nashua, I always seem to "cut" in half.

• Like 1

This is the most excited ive been for a storm in 10 years or so.. some of these model outputs are nuts..  could be a top 3 for me if everything breaks right 

Where you located? I’m unable to chase this one, hate chasing elevation dependent events anyway, but still jealous AF!

For those depressed this morning farther SE there is a signal around day 8-10! Lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Heisy said:

Where you located? I’m unable to chase this one, hate chasing elevation dependent events anyway, but still jealous AF!

For those depressed this morning farther SE there is a signal around day 8-10! Lol

Thanks! I think the lowland posters in this forum will migrate to the next threat tracking room!

In this end this is historic, and we will likely not see this again in our lifetime (unless you are one of the "the SER will dominate our winters and it will be hard to snow going forward unless it's a perfect pattern" crowd ;)