Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

3 minutes ago, TalcottWx said:

The euro is terrible for CT. 

All about that low that plows into CT. Remove that and it’s a statewide obliteration IMO.

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

You don't resolve complex setups at 60 hrs, This may not even get resolved until your closer to 30 hrs or so.

Yup, said that yesterday. Time to stiffen those backbones.

• Like 3

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

We won’t know final ideas until 00z Sunday runs. One thing we do know is that Euro run has no chance of verifying. A compromise of Euro/ GFS is probably not a bad way to think end game.

00z Sunday is tonight lol ... Honestly we aren't going to be very confident with this until 18z Monday, and borderline areas will be a game time decision .. Have about 8 cycles to go until we know where general jacks will be. 

• Like 2

Just now, Sey-Mour Snow said:

00z Sunday is tonight lol ... Honestly we aren't going to be very confident with this until 18z Monday, and borderline areas will be a game time decision .. Have about 8 cycles to go until we know where general jacks will be. 

Lol I meant Sunday nights runs into Monday . That will be when final calls can easily be made 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Ha, then blitzes eastern areas. Jesus Christ what a  complicated set up.

It’s gonna be another run or two to figure this out. It seems like the trend has been for guidance to try and do the IVT elongated low but then it eventually decides it wants the southern stream one to take over…I’m hoping we see a little earlier on that consolidation. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Absolutely agreed. All the models have lil different ideas. The movie continues on to 18z.

Subtle changes ea run has vastly different results, Although i would feel pretty good near Hubbie, Chris, Berks over to Rick (Logan11) right now.

• Like 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

I feel like they are the best spot right now in SNE maybe outside of the Berkshires. Almost every variation on these is crushing them. 

Same general area but I’d feel pretty good in Litchfield too. Hell, a low rips through New Haven and they still get smoked.

1 minute ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Same general area but I’d feel pretty good in Litchfield too. Hell, a low rips through New Haven and they still get smoked.

Yeah I kind of include northern Litchfield county in the Berkshires group. But they are gonna get destroyed. Our friend @FXWX right on the county line there at 1150+ feet is looking quite nice. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I feel like they are the best spot right now in SNE maybe outside of the Berkshires. Almost every variation on these is crushing them. 

Yeah the northern part of ORH County is in it on every single run.  Same with Berkshires and eastern Catskills for the most part.  I'd take either northern ORH Cnty at 1,000ft+ or east slope of the Berks to be honest.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Scooter felt like it was this area on up thru ORH. 

I think your area looks pretty good but not as safe as Litchfield county or ORH county. As long as the low doesn’t sneak up to like GON area, I think you’ll be fine. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah I kind of include northern Litchfield county in the Berkshires group. But they are gonna get destroyed. Our friend @FXWX right on the county line there at 1150+ feet is looking quite nice. 

I agree, lol... When I saw Wiz's map I told him to shift his max area to include high terrain areas of far western HFD cty, consider the extreme northern portion of NH cty (Wolcott area were 1000+ ft elevations are in play.  The northern parts of Wolcott often plays out like Litchfield cty).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1