Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

24 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Been talking about that for 3 days.  Is it real?  Has showed up many runs to varying degrees.  Probably because wins are more NNE than ENE?  

I'm friends with Matt Hoenig the new Met on WMUR.  His family has a house up here and he has really studied it.  There is a snow hole in Plymouth down to me with strong nor'easters.  I think the GFS  over does it with qpf and interactions with orographics.   I would think you are too far south.  You will do better with this storm than me. Enjoy but have the genny ready.

• Like 2

Just now, wxeyeNH said:

I'm friends with Matt Hoenig the new Met on WMUR.  His family has a house up here and he has really studied it.  There is a snow hole in Plymouth down to me with strong nor'easters.  I think the GFS  over does it with qpf and interactions with orographics.   I would think you are too far south.  You will do better with this storm than me. Enjoy but have the genny ready.

Ha went to school with him. Good guy.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, wxeyeNH said:

Yeah it’s real to an extent, but often overblown. Strong deep layer NNE flow will do it though. Could be a quick thump followed by weak snow deal…especially if/when we start slotting.

• Like 1