• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Currently monitoring guidance for March late 3rd through the 4th for the next ( beyond the 28th) significant event

Typhoon Tip

5 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Definitely better by NE MA and NH border.  

On 0z nam If you toggle between hour 27 and 30 you can see the MSLP kicked ENE/NE and then cut East After which was KEY  and on 18z it curled NNE at that time frame before gradually turning so the 0z track difference cut off the 7H warm tounge around route 2 as opposed to Well into SNH at 18z run 

1 hour ago, TalcottWx said:

This threat is over outside of interior elevated Sne. This is my sad deflated weenie confession to you. A friendly reminder that we will all be able to move on and see better events in the future. Not what I wanted to be typing right now. This winter has been one long drawn out disappointment. I am guilty of holding on to the bitter end, knocking some of our more negative posters. Well, you may not have been exactly "right" per definition, but I like to try to stay positive until I think it's over. I'm sticking a fork in it. I'm going to accept it at this point. Time to start popping zyrtec for the spring season. Pretty soon we will be tracking 'severe' threats. Bring on cape cod Beach weather 

Overall, how bad this Winter has been for SNE, a few of us here in northern fringes of ORH county have had 47" of snow.  surpassing last years 46". And we're not done yet. We've had 16 measurable events here this season. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, subdude said:

Overall, how bad this Winter has been for SNE, a few of us here in northern fringes of ORH county have had 47" of snow.  surpassing last years 46". And we're not done yet. We've had 16 measurable events here this season. 

Streep gradient & you just missed out on the December Nor’easter that hit monadanocks on north

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DomNH said:

Still have a hard time believing we’ll see any meaningful accumulation after 15z or so. Hard sell on the 8-12’’ maps. 

Unless we get a full gfs look, the dgz dries right out after 15z. So, I'd agree there 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’ve been busy today. Did we get the cooling trends or are we toast in WCT?

Jay capitulated on winter a hour or two ago but wolfie is ride or die , maybe 0z models can tickle south in unison .

One key to Me for you area is watching how much latitude that 850 low Gains ..if it’s center crosses north of PA/NY border ..your Cooked in West central CT in my opinion 

9 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

N Orh Co over 1k has as much as Mitch and Savoy I think.  
Monads probably not much more seeing they got fringed by a a few storms. 

I think monads are doing better thou . My guess is 55-60 there , they did better in the late January stretch and the December nor easter but I don’t know if we have anyone that measures as meticulously as Dave there

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I think monads are doing better thou . My guess is 55-60 there , they did better in the late January stretch and the December nor easter but I don’t know if we have anyone that measures as meticulously as Dave there

Dave collectively beating me in his beast of a man shed after last year. 

8 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Looks like the AFN coop is at 52"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1