Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2023 Banter

George BM

10 hours ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

The only difference between this place and my hometown is that Lewes hit 62.7 F today 

And I bet half the posters over there are complaining it’s too cold to snow and the other half are already worrying about the late Jan sun angle.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, North Balti Zen said:

In all seriousness, Ava is an excellent local meterologist in Baltimore. Not sure why it has become a joke when someone mentions her thoughts for up this way. When people talk about DC mets there isn't this kind of reaction. 

its because it's me. im just not going to share my thoughts anymore. 

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Yeah, it's full horseshit what is happening. Seriously. I've already stepped back from posting as much because of how folks are acting. People need to fucking grow up. 

Agree.  I'm here to learn from everyone and some snarkiness is good, but it sometimes does get out of hand.  

We have lost some folks who put sincere effort into helping us all learn because of this in the past few years.  

13 hours ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

The only difference between this place and my hometown is that Lewes hit 62.7 F today 

13 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

Did ya'll see this? Tahoe had 18 FEET of snow in December. Dont know how I am just seeing this. But this is frikin crazy. 

https://www.rgj.com/story/news/2022/01/03/north-tahoe-nevada-breaks-snowfall-record-december-18-feet-powder/9081201002/

Man. Jeb would love to have driveway walls like this:

Deep snow from recent storms have partially buried the Donner Lake West End neighborhood just west of Truckee, as seen on Dec. 30, 2021.

It just doesn't get cold anymore.

• mappy unpinned this topic