Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 2023 Banter

George BM

11 hours ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Hey @yoda...as a LOTR fan yourself, I thought you would perhaps appreciate this.  I've got the extended Bluray editions of the movies and have seen them at least a few times each over the years.  Of course, I also had seen the theatrical releases when they came out.  But this weekend I actually decided to watch them back-to-back-to-back!  A veritable LOTR-athon!  Not all in one night, but over like 3 nights.  And I'm still amazed at how well filmed it is, all the little nuances, etc.  I still pick up things that I hadn't noticed before (seems true of all good movies).  Watching them in sequence gives a different effect and more continuity, too, while the previous movie is still fresh on your mind.  Glad that Jackson decided to film it that way, without a long lag between each one.  And it's hard to believe that Return of the King is now some 20 years old (that's the one I have left to watch tonight)!!

We do a trilogy viewing one day every few years. Start at 8am. Brief Intermission between films....wrap up 9pm. Love it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

The passing play was a good call if Huntley makes a good pass to Ricard. But the QB sneak? Garbage.

Pretty sure this was tipped 

1 minute ago, Maestrobjwa said:

He's done bad, then good, then bad...But that costly mistake was a bad decision and an awful playcall, smh Mercy

Horrible play calling 

1 minute ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Umm what are they doing?

Classic Harbaugh clock management here 

Just now, Ji said:
2 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:
Why did they let 20 seconds tick down there? 

Who is your coordinator. I pray the redskins don't hire him

He should be fired by 1130

• Like 1

• mappy unpinned this topic