• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
3/12 Event: Winters Last Hurrah at Least East of Mountains

Weather Will

We will see. I predict it won’t be fun having to read through 3 pages of trolls causing freak outs after every hourly hiccup run. I hope I’m wrong. Maybe we’re ready. But I have my doubts. 
Every single snowstorm...the European models throws a dry curve ball of 2. Uncanny. The worst was the January 2016 blizzard lol

spent most of this week having to cross-train to takeover a new role at work, so i'm behind on the tracking.  re storm...definitely liking my spot in frederick for this one.  i must say, it is nice not having to sweat quite as much as i used to about the rain/snow line.  the best part of this storm is that spring kicks into high gear next week, so everyone gets what they want.  another thing of note is that even with the mild temps, the air felt drier than i would have expected.  it was a "cool" 60 today.  the workable dews and nighttime timing is inspiring if you want snow.

14 minutes ago, H2O said:

Down here, likely.  But that hasn't stopped them before.  It feels like the people that brine have a sadistic side to them knowing if they put it down extra heavy then cars look like pop tarts on wheels.  Frosted pop tarts that is.

S’mores or cinnamon brown sugar 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Temp drop tonight will be critical, but I'm becoming more cautiously optimistic at least I-95 and west booms based off the dearth of reliable Twitter posts to our south about the amount of thundersnow and "clean" changeover from rain to snow. Almost no mixing.

Already down to 44 here. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Temp drop tonight will be critical, but I'm becoming more cautiously optimistic at least I-95 and west booms based off the dearth of reliable Twitter posts to our south about the amount of thundersnow and "clean" changeover from rain to snow. Almost no mixing.

HRRR holds the temps flat all night long.  It really isn’t until about 6am along 95 that we start to drop.

• Like 1