Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
3/12 Event: Winters Last Hurrah at Least East of Mountains

Weather Will

4 minutes ago, nj2va said:

3” for deep creek? Meh 

This should have been a great event out there. Color me surprised at how this has (apparently) evolved. Never woulda thunk it a few days ago. Still having a hard time believing the corridor will do better, but evidence seems to be mounting.

11 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Kuchera tho...but still pretty good.  If this was just 2 weeks ago, it would have made a noticeable difference.

10-1 is still 5-7” for much of the area.  Also I’m not convinced some of the ratios in the 1-2” per hour banding won’t be pretty high  

• Like 2

Just now, LeesburgWx said:

Ok so timing wise, rain changes to snow early am, then blizzard 8-11am, then snow+ after that until late afternoon? Then low teens/single digits tomorrow night?

Is this about right? :weenie:

You forgot the flash freeze and the white-out squalls. Deep winter and stuff.

• Weenie 1

6 minutes ago, Ji said:
17 minutes ago, nj2va said:
3” for deep creek? Meh 

Deep creek looks like a terrible place for this event

I was supposed to go to snowshoe tonight with the kids. Decided to stay here for the storm and go tomorrow evening. Kids would rather play in the snow here anyways, it will be too windy to ski comfortably tomorrow, and I think it’s going to be a better even here!  Snowshoe MIGHT end up with a higher total if they get some decent upslope but the more dynamic event will be here Imo. 

• Like 1

I was supposed to go to snowshoe tonight with the kids. Decided to stay here for the storm and go tomorrow evening. Kids would rather play in the snow here anyways, it will be too windy to ski comfortably tomorrow, and I think it’s going to be a better even here!  Snowshoe MIGHT end up with a higher total if they get some decent upslope but the more dynamic event will be here Imo. 
Still waiting for your what can go wrong post lol
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trying to figure out what to do for work tomorrow. I leave around 6:40 AM which it will be raining but my concern is leaving it in the parking lot all day and getting out around 6 PM. I'm not trying to come out to my car encased in a thick layer of frozen slop. This would be around Baltimore City.