• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.

Typhoon Tip

26 minutes ago, snowman21 said:

I think they can only have one advisory up, so you won't see an advisory plus watch. The watches will eventually be upgraded to warnings or downgraded to advisories.

that's what I mean, we're within 24 hours, an advisory can always be upgraded, I'm surrounded by warnings and advisories, but we remain a watch? I expect the afternoon AFD will lock something in, just surprised that south of me is advisory and 5 miles to my north is warning, have to be some serious doubts for this area to not upgrade/downgrade at this time frame

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

The new box map is pretty much exactly how I’d forecast this… 8-12 confined to north of pike

Yes, I think this is actually a pretty good map. I might bring the "uncertain" dotted line up into the BOS-ORH zone too, but that's nitpicking

image.png.bdfead31a2ba64b9c1a75ce2747c8328.png

1 hour ago, wxsniss said:

Lots of distractions from weather this morning, just catching up

HREF actually colder fwiw

UKIE a touch warmer for south CT / southeast MA, but otherwise more amped. Glad to see the dry trend from last night reversing

I've been cooking all morning and now I'm looking.  Seems to have really solidified into a double digit storm for S and C NH.  The 1st chance for a real widespread big NSNE CNE NNE storm this winter I think.