• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I have no problem talking about other areas, but I wish I had his attitude. :lol:   Just smiling, even when the dogs take a dump in his shoes.

Believe me that has happened with a foster or 2 lol. All good . One thing I have noticed and Will also pointed it out yesterday.  That sleet layer is awfully thin, get some good omega and wash that out. At any rate an all frozen event for like 90% of us and then a tuck flash freeze. Great winter storm for us geeks trying to figure it all out. Good stuff

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Posting results of models isn’t melting! Sorry hurting your weenie snow feelings sounds like a melt. Maybe take some psychology classes. 

You didn’t hurt my feelings. I appreciate your knowledge and all. You’re the one that seems to get emotionally irritated..but whatever.    I told you I’m fine with 3” or 6” or 8”..and then bring the sleet.  I think my area will easily do 4”, probably closer to 6” imo, then we sleet. That’s my feeling on this. Down south on the coast it will probably be less. As usual. 

And I said it was all good.  Let it go now. 

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

You didn’t hurt my feelings. I appreciate your knowledge and all. You’re the one that seems to get emotionally irritated..but whatever.    I told you I’m fine with 3” or 6” or 8”..and then bring the sleet.  I think my area will easily do 4”, probably closer to 6” imo, then we sleet. That’s my feeling on this. Down south on the coast it will probably be less. As usual. 

And I said it was all good.  Let it go now. 

Not letting it go with the continued low blows dude, maybe not attack someone’s character how about that I’m not like other posters on here that just let it go. You called out my character for posting what a run showed, don’t do that again. 

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Believe me that has happened with a foster or 2 lol. All good . One thing I have noticed and Will also pointed it out yesterday.  That sleet layer is awfully thin, get some good omega and wash that out. At any rate an all frozen event for like 90% of us and then a tuck flash freeze. Great winter storm for us geeks trying to figure it all out. Good stuff

My feelings as well. Let’s enjoy this.  

This could be the last one….lol???  (Ducks and hides):ph34r:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Not letting it go with the continued low blows dude, maybe not attack someone’s character how about that I’m not like other posters on here that just let it go. You called out my character for posting what a run showed, don’t do that again. 

Really? And you didn’t low blow? You might wanna knock it off now.  I’m done with your baby crap. I called out what it appeared to sound like on a weather board.  Wasn’t personal. Get a grip.  

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Almost dead nuts with 06z. Might have been like 4 miles north, lol

Yeah at least it didn't change much. 

Also the other mesos are colder....I feel like after the Feb4th event, I almost can't trust those. The FV3??? I can't wait for that POS to take over the NAM. 

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Yeah at least it didn't change much. 

Also the other mesos are colder....I feel like after the Feb4th event, I almost can't trust those. The FV3??? I can't wait for that POS to take over the NAM. 

FV3 is garbage....useless in this setup until they fix its bad cold bias.

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.