• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.

Typhoon Tip

Seymour with a great melt this morning. Anyways looks exactly as expected since a week ago. I made a post 10 days ago saying time for the big boy accumulation spots to catch up. Not bragging just WTTE, right Scooter? Congrats HIPPY RAY HUNCHIE and all you middle American SNE WEENIES. 12- 15 plus in the Jacks

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

highly doubt that .. this is slipping away very fast in brutal fashion for us on the fringe after the 18z tease yesterday.. having everything trend colder then a very last second flip warm is brutal lol 

C'mon man... Get a grip. Lol

You're like that person that is freaking out and needs a slap back to reality ( figuratively speaking of course )  but seriously.. Pull it together... Things will be what there going to be.. But be careful to not become a yo-yo like the models. They have been very inconsistent this year. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Seymour with a great melt this morning. Anyways looks exactly as expected since a week ago. I made a post 10 day ago saying time for the big boy accumulation spots to catch up. Not bragging just WTTE, right Scooter? Congrats HIPPY RAY HUNCHIE and all you middle American SNE WEENIES. 12- 15 plus in the Jacks

That’s not bragging. That’s trying show some people how these work after scoffing at those calls for warmer ticks by a few of us. You think we just purposely try to **** with people? We are trying to get the forecast right. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

That’s not bragging. That’s trying show some people how these work after scoffing at those calls for warmer ticks by a few of us. You think we just purposely try to **** with people? We are trying to get the forecast right. 

Who scoffed you? Yea Mr innocent you never ever fuk with people.  Lol now that's funny 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Another thing to think  about these is the slot and how quick it comes. HRRR tries to shut it off quickly after lunchtime in many areas. 

Almost every model has it mostly done by 18z unless you are up by Ray…then round 2 starts sinking south and filling in late afternoon. 

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Nah . I was the only one buying the NAM. Even Mets didn’t here. Last night I thought maybe it was too warm.. that was my failure . Ray can’t catch a break 

I will do fine here....probably get some sleet, but not too worried.

I would rather deal with this, then the coastal front over Norwell.

18 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Seymour with a great melt this morning. Anyways looks exactly as expected since a week ago. I made a post 10 days ago saying time for the big boy accumulation spots to catch up. Not bragging just WTTE, right Scooter? Congrats HIPPY RAY HUNCHIE and all you middle American SNE WEENIES. 12- 15 plus in the Jacks

May I ask what the heck middle southern New England is? People offend don’t consider ct coast as SNE… 

20 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Epic Morch is in trouble it appears. Not a good lock next week and beyond 

17 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Yes, But all the models were even the Nam ticked south, The 18z Euro had NYC getting 10"+, 12z was 6" or so.

We’re talking past each other I think.

What I meant was that 18z yesterday showed it colder as did the 12z yesterday…so it went the same way.

Now 6z today ticked warmer, as did the 0z run. They followed each other in the same direction…not opposite.  That’s what I meant to the melting Seymou:lol:

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.
  • dendrite unpinned this topic