• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.

Typhoon Tip

26 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

That’s not bragging. That’s trying show some people how these work after scoffing at those calls for warmer ticks by a few of us. You think we just purposely try to **** with people? We are trying to get the forecast right. 

Perfectly said thanks. I’ll leave it there and watch tomorrow when they melt. 

• Like 1

Imagine the fights if we had a middle finger icon we can use with the hot dog etc....

In any event I and not a MET so can only go on what they say and what the models show me.

Why is everyone piling on SEYMOUR Snow? What evidence do we have that this is a 4 to 8 STATEWIDE?

Really, please someone give me hope.

• Haha 1

Just now, CoastalWx said:

I will say sometimes that area of CT thumps hard before the change to sleet. What was once 1-3" all the sudden is like 4-5". I've seen that too. 

Yes I can see that too, we are right on the line now lost any buffer, like you said all I care about is being right; not how much we get. 

11 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Quite the opposite of you follow along you can admit you were wrong tomorrow. 

You’re all over the map pal. You got a call of 4-8” across CT. That looks good now. Stick with that unless this completely goes to shit later on which I doubt. 

I’m fine with whatever happens…I’ve gotten my fill of winter. Put 1300 miles on sledding in a very snowy place and I’m good.   If I get 4” and then sleet, that’s fine by me. If I get 6 even better. Whatever. I’ll get the day off tomorrow either way. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

You’re all over the map pal. You got a call of 4-8” across CT. That looks good now. Stick with that unless this completely goes to shit later on which I doubt. 

I’m fine with whatever happens…I’ve gotten my fill of winter. Put 1300 miles on sledding in a very snowy place and I’m good.   If I get 4” and then sleet, that’s fine by me. If I get 6 even better. Whatever. I’ll get the day off tomorrow either way. 

It’s changing after 12z.. not all over the map we never changed our call. Stayed the course the entire time how is that all over.  Proof is in what we post on social and to our clients do we discuss different model runs, yes that’s what the forum is for.  Keep in mind 90% of our clients and followers are in SWCT . 

17 minutes ago, dryslot said:

6-10", Someone sees 12", Typically 10-12:1 ratio as it progresses where it stays all snow, In sooner then modeled and done sooner as well as the taint follows that same timeline.

Every. Single. Time. 
Yet weenies come up with unrealistic scenarios in their minds of how it’s going to play out.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

It’s changing after 12z.. not all over the map we never changed our call. Stayed the course the entire time how is that all over.  Proof is in what we post on social and to our clients do we discuss different model runs, yes that’s what the forum is for.  Keep in mind 90% of our clients and followers are in SWCT . 

Hair Club for Men?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

It’s changing after 12z.. not all over the map we never changed our call. Stayed the course the entire time how is that all over.  Proof is in what we post on social and to our clients.  Do we discuss. Different model runs,  yes.  Keep in mind 90% of our clients and followers are in SWCT . 

Yea, even as a hobbyist that is frustrating, so I can only imagine as a pro....when people hold you to every reaction to every piece of data that rolls in. I just said yesterday, only thing that matters is what I blog.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Every. Single. Time. 
Yet weenies come up with unrealistic scenarios in their minds of how it’s going to play out.

This has been pretty much set (except at the edges) for a few days now.   Was kinda hoping that some get in a bigger total (>12”) but that will be rare if at all

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

This has been pretty much set (except at the edges) for a few days now.   Was kinda hoping that some get in a bigger total (>12”) but that will be rare if at all

There will be 12"+ totals....this is not skimpy on QPF. Most likely spot is prob S NH/S VT and N MA near the border and maybe into far S ME where they get into quasi-stationary banding for a while while those of us to the south are dryslotted for a time.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

There will be 12"+ totals....this is not skimpy on QPF. Most likely spot is prob S NH/S VT and N MA near the border and maybe into far S ME where they get into quasi-stationary banding for a while while those of us to the south are dryslotted for a time.

The cold is is more prominent and settled in across NNE, so I feel like the best surface fronto will be over SE NH and SW ME. My area should get some, but best naked twister is probably north of me because there is more of a gradient there.

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.
  • dendrite unpinned this topic