Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New England Overrunning Event 02/03-02/04/22

dryslot

2 hours ago, PhineasC said:

You shoulda hugged the RGEM on this one. Would have saved you some heartache. Still time to dig it back out of the trash bin. 

Why? We had the Nam, That was bad enough but it was right, The RGEM was last right in 2015, Stays in the trash.

• Like 1

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, not sure I’ll be able to shovel my deck and walkway for a few days. disaster. Tractor with attached snowblower did ok on the driveway, but there is still 1/2” of ice leftover. this storm sucks.

~2” of sleet etc after 1.5” of rain. Good times

At 6:10pm there was light rain with scattered ice crusties in it in East Lyme, but roads were clear. Travelling up 395 I slowed from 55mph to 45-50mph as I sleet mixed in and it was 32 degrees. Just north of exit 6 is where I began seeing slush on the sides of the freeway. The interstate itself began deteriorating by about exit 13... where I got off and headed up 32. Deep into Franklin an already slush-riddled road became crusty and icy as I travelled up into the hills on rt32. It was 6:30pm. Traffic was a rate of 35mph in a 45mph zone. 

15 minutes ago, mreaves said:

Should have a solid base for local riding. 

We already had a solid one this will just add to it, , I'm heading to Eustis at 6am, Were riding to Jackman to Pittston Farms area and back to Eustis, 215 mi loop that will probably kick my azz, First ride of the season.

• Like 1