• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, IowaStorm05 said:

I push carts for a living and live 40 miles from work. We had 13 inches. Everybody else called out and they live 1 mile from the store.

lol i get it. i worked at stop and shop for 5 years. people didn't call out for the snow, they called out because they could. but this time, there will be snow too.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NeonPeon said:

It's not just in the nam.

Honestly I've never seen a nor'easter not give me less than everywhere else. Newport is for gold digging second wives in the summer and subsidence in the winter.

mar '13 remains the ugliest subsidence I've seen, followed by March '18 in my hood.

• Like 1

Just now, HoarfrostHubb said:

It’s sad because it’s true

This why my area hardly ever jackpots...bc I need to get into the mid level deformation, or I'm porked bc the low level lift is always near the coast. I average what I do because I seldom get nothing because I'm caught in the middle all of the time.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

No doubt that subby slot between deformation and mid level band funnels right down the Merrimack.

I will be in it.

Coast has nothing to worry about...slot proof from low level fronto.

I'm with you, been watching that all day... odds are this 0z NAM is not the verbatim final outcome.

I suspect either Euro holds or this tics even closer and we're into the meat of the CCB.

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I don’t see it but I haven’t seen this storm well for the past 2 days…so I’ll defer and wish your laptop luck.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist....this is why I placed the band over ORH yesterday, when everything was out to sea....now its looking to go even further, which is going full frontal me with the slot.

Absolutely brutal trend...and my favorite part is when people start lecturing you over being upset over 15".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist....this is why I placed the band over ORH yesterday, when everything was out to sea....now its looking to go even further, which is going full frontal me with the slot.

Absolutely brutal trend...and my favorite part is when people start lecturing you over being upsets over 15".

You know that’s coming from Scooter as he piles up the ocean enhancement and “can’t believe” he got 30”

• Like 1