• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, JC-CT said:

honestly, as much as i want to weenie tag him, he's had his finger on the pulse of this one

Nothing is stopping it...yea, people can lecture you about how there is only so much room, blah, blah....but no blocking and freaking tropical core.

This has about as much chance of ticking east as George does of coauthoring the next KU volume with Ucellini

• Haha 14
  • Weenie 2

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Nothing is stopping it...yea, people can lecture you about how there is only so much room, blah, blah....but no blocking and freaking tropical core.

This has about as much chance of ticking east as George does of coauthoring the next KU volume with Ucellini

I get what you’re saying but it’s awfully hard to predict the conflicting signals.   If you’re in subsidence you’re screwed but it could easily  by 10 miles away so I’d wait til tomorrow before being miserable.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

I get what you’re saying but it’s awfully hard to predict the conflicting signals.   If you’re in subsidence you’re screwed but it could easily  by 10 miles away so I’d wait til tomorrow before being miserable.

Yeah, too early to panic over mesoscale banding stuff, even if there are certain areas more prone to screwholes than others in these setups. 

I'll wait until tomorrow to congratulate dendrite. 

3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I'm just west of your forcing at the coast, I'm just east of CT, ORH, Dendrite forcing and in major valley.....I don't think you need quantum physics or a calculator to resolve the slot placement :lol:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, JC-CT said:

I really hope this comes west. Just a few ticks. Whoa that's a big move west! It came west again! Hey, wow that's really, really west again. Okay, seriously, it can stop now. It will tick back east, it always does. We still have time for this to adjust. Okay we just lost the GFS. I can't believe this is happening. Fk this storm.

ZVQ1kkv.png

Seems like we are somewhere between "Hey wow that's really, really west again," "Okay seriously it can stop now" and "it will tick back east, it always does" depending on the exact location of each poster.

long way to go folks.

• Like 1