• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

Just now, weathafella said:

I’m riding out right here.   Beautiful setting and I know I’m good for 15+.   If I get skunked in a subby zone oh well.

Yep I like the way this is going. If I get screwed and end up in between the best bands, if the nam is right I would get 20 inches instead of 30+. That’s still a huge storm.

1 minute ago, OceanStWx said:

Zonked is always a NAM worry. But it has some support from the Euro, which makes it more believable. 

Exactly. I buy this...maybe the next run is zonked, but this what I always envisioned...deformation from ORH to CTRV. Just frustrating to see it come to pass.

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I’m riding out right here.   Beautiful setting and I know I’m good for 15+.   If I get skunked in a subby zone oh well.

Skunked is relative.  I don't think you or I have jackpot fetishes.  Earlier today I said I would be fine as long as I got half a foot of snow, regardless of how much fell east of here.   Am I pleased with the current trend?  Absolutely but I just want a decent snow storm.  Probably more so for my kid and his friends than me. 

1 minute ago, OceanStWx said:

Zonked is always a NAM worry. But it has some support from the Euro, which makes it more believable. 

We saw this with Juno. Zonked to the west near game time then it tickled east. I think we see this end the west shift evening out tonight then it tickles sightly east during game time.