• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

I cant believe the size of this thing on NAM even, not just its intensity. And mind you, models are suggesting HEAVY snow alllllllllll the way down the coastline into the south on the COAST of Virginia and NORTH CAROLINA to about Nags Head. 

Outer Banks N of Kitty Hawk got a solid 3-6” just last week. I can’t imagine they see decent snows like that more than once a decade. To have a chance at it twice in the span of about a week must be unheard of. What a winter for them if it verifies!
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I get what you’re saying but it’s awfully hard to predict the conflicting signals.   If you’re in subsidence you’re screwed but it could easily  by 10 miles away so I’d wait til tomorrow before being miserable.

More sensible things are rarely uttered.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

Seems like we are somewhere between "Hey wow that's really, really west again," "Okay seriously it can stop now" and "it will tick back east, it always does" depending on the exact location of each poster.

long way to go folks.

Especially with people taking one run as gospel. Haven’t we learned anything this week? It won’t happen exactly as the model shows. It’s about the whole picture. 

• Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

Just now, NeonPeon said:

I'm expecting something like 2015 here. This kind of screw look Imby, with wider general spread.

I want the kid to see a proper snowstorm. He will see bits of one of the best. That's the best you're going to do down here.

SmartSelect_20220127-220033_Chrome.jpg

this map just looks like "find the slantsticker" to me

4 minutes ago, NeonPeon said:

I'm expecting something like 2015 here. This kind of screw look Imby, with wider general spread.

I want the kid to see a proper snowstorm. He will see bits of one of the best. That's the best you're going to do down here.

SmartSelect_20220127-220033_Chrome.jpg

I’m high…I see a  Pterodactyl over tolland flying in ECT and CMA, and a blue snake with a weenie head pointing to ORH. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2