• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

3 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Babysteps with the goofus right up until go-time.

Precip sheild is definitely more developed west, but LP movement north looks accelerated and center looks like it is actually east? Dueling lows...

Odd run with almost two distinct precip fields, one for the LP that "loses" out, and than another one closer to the close as it takes over. 

1 minute ago, Diggiebot said:

We saw this with Juno. Zonked to the west near game time then it tickled east. I think we see this end the west shift evening out tonight then it tickles sightly east during game time. 

I'm baking in a messenger shuffle at the end, but definitely thinking our snow totals will have to go up in the western edge of our watch area.

1 minute ago, JC-CT said:

still snowing when we got to bed saturday night. sunday is for the driveway

I'm probably going have to try to pay my neighbor to snow blow I can't risk shoveling bc I slipped a disk in my back in the gym Friday night....sucks being 40+...I still lift like I'm 25.

• Sad 1

Looking like a GFS is really exploding once you get to New York and Southern New England. Totally moving in the direction of the euro in the damn. I'm sure we're going to see it correct even more through tomorrow. I didn't think it would correct completely to the euro tonight but what a difference it has done already

Just now, moneypitmike said:

The Messenger Shuffle would continue as the storm was actually unfolding.  He'd be making comments about radar over SE PA and NJ and how the RAP or some such model had hinted that energy would be shiting east.

He would be banging the RUC model.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Swiscaster said:

Christ almighty, you guys do threads right up here—312 pages!  I’m from DC living vicariously through you guys on this one.  Hope you all get buried!  I have some old stomping grounds in Lowell and I wish I was back there this weekend!

Much better vibe here than the MA storm threads, IMO. Helps that storms actually trend better at go time and work out here. LOL

• Like 1