• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Sunday ZR potential

stormtracker

I've been bullish on this event, but I can't argue with what everyone else has observed in the guidance this afternoon and evening:   while I think it's unwise to completely dismiss the threat further south, the highest chances of seeing precip tomorrow morning are going to be well north of DC.

59 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

It looks like the latest guidance is missing this batch of precipitation in northern Virginia. I wonder if there’s ground truth to it. If there is and it holds then freezing rain might materialize for more people 

Just enough to cover the deck in Round Hill. 28/21

Just now, Steve25 said:

So with it being rainy most of the rest of the day along with snow melt, along with temps dropping to the low 20s tonight, are things going to be frozen solid tomorrow morning? 

It’s supposed to get windy, so the pavement may dry before it freezes, but I’ve got my fingers crossed for an icy AM.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

It’s supposed to get windy, so the pavement may dry before it freezes, but I’ve got my fingers crossed for an icy AM.

Oh cool! I've gotta leave for work before sunrise so not exactly wanting icy roads or sidewalks to be honest. But one winter there was a situation like this and my car was a brick of ice the next morning.