Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

Why are you getting re-tested if you are not sick?

Agree!  Once yes....maybe 1 more 3 days later.   My daughters bf tested positive after they both were sick in VT.  he was non symptomatic  by winter break yet tested + another 10 days.   Daughter rapid tested negative but likely had it.  She tested negative when she rolled in from VT on the 18th.  

Wife and I boostered and feeling ok.  Omicron is everywhere with multiple relatives having it but I am unaware of anyone who didn’t recover quickly.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Agree!  Once yes....maybe 1 more 3 days later.   My daughters bf tested positive after they both were sick in VT.  he was non symptomatic  by winter break yet tested + another 10 days.   Daughter rapid tested negative but likely had it.  She tested negative when she rolled in from VT on the 18th.  

Wife and I boostered and feeling ok.  Omicron is everywhere with multiple relatives having it but I am unaware of anyone who didn’t recover quickly.

It’s good everyone in your family is Ok.

As far as mine, most of us have not been sick in several years. The last time I had a cold was in 2016. Early in the spring of 2020 my mom got a bizarre aggressive case of viral pink eye. Not much testing at that point unless you were in the hospital but we think that she might have had covid. 

3 hours ago, weathafella said:

I tested positive on Friday (Christmas Eve).  Messed up the holiday for us, but I'm not sick.  Had a scratchy throat one night; that's it.  Wife still has me locked in the cupboard under the stairs.  Lose track of time in here alternating between digging an escape tunnel and reading AMWx.   She's not impressed with CDC halving the quarantine guideline from 10 days to 5.  damned nurses.

• Haha 2