Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

3 hours ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

This system has absolutely zero redeeming qualities. The only thing it may accomplish is adding a degree of difficulty to my morning commute. They will undoubtedly dump a shit load of salt on the road like they are seasoning a Christmas prime rib, that will be caked on my car until this weekends monsoon rain event.

Ill pass on the inch

This is a gem.

• Haha 1

are we going to play the storm sig a week out, only to cut or marginalize airmass our way to 32.1* RN?? it seems to me that the model guidance has gotten worse over the years not better, and even looking at real time teleconnectors, which one would say, are favorable for something to pop, it breaks down last minute and suppresses or shreds, or cuts...we all know that alot needs to align for a KU or MECS, but ffs, it's like the every single time meme lately... thought I would get my birthday storm on the third but that now appears 40 and rain, well there's always the next week, until we get to mid January and only really a few good weeks of solid winter. Think it was 3 years ago, we did this same thing, and finally got a good one in February, and another one late March iirc, but that was it, sorry just venting, want my last winter here to yield something significant

• Thanks 1