Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

If he feels sick with anything he shouldn't visit 

thank you.  this seems to have gone out the window with all this.....someone came into the office last week who was sick but said it wasn't covid they were tested......but I'm like "uhhhh how about you still shouldn't be here because I don't want to get sick"

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

thank you.  this seems to have gone out the window with all this.....someone came into the office last week who was sick but said it wasn't covid they were tested......but I'm like "uhhhh how about you still shouldn't be here because I don't want to get sick"

I was at local watering hole last wknd having dinner with my wife and we met up with a few friends. One of them casually tells me she was going to visit her mom the next day, but opted not to because the daughter has a cold. Good for not getting your mom sick, but thanks for blasting that in my face over the loud music. Probably not covid, but a lot of people are obviously sensitive to stuff like that. Hope we avoid the cutter.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

Let’s not forget that a lot of toxic work culture in this country strongly discourages people from calling out sick. It’s second nature at this point for a lot of people to just go to work sick because they don’t really have any other choice 

• Like 1

A Tale of Two Pits

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of winter, it was the age of meh, it was the epoch of belief in models, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of dreams, it was the season of nightmares, it was the winter of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had D-7 storms before us, we had nothing D-2 before us, we were all going direct to bliss, we were all going direct to the Tobin,-in short, the period was so far the like present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

image.png.fb9835cdde28cc5fbd0c192bc37a1191.png

image.png.04780d0ebfcb8cfdc5cdb175cc4cf792.png

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

If I can get what I got last night here in Westborough tonight, I'll be ecstatic.

It had almost that same stripe and amount in our two areas last night. If you scroll back you can see the posts. Ginx bought it, but I did not 

What I will say is radar looks much more impressive tonight . It’s a solid band rather than the fragmented mess last night . However .. last night was a colder profile so tonight much of it will be non snow.